[THIN] Re: OT: Backup Software

  • From: Svein Arild Haugum <sahaugum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:15:51 +0200

What about TSM Express?

I have been a big fan of TSM, including the SMB version, witch has the same
engine, but a limitation in configuration options and database size. But has
an easy web interface. I think this product runs circles around backup exec
if your needs are basic. And if your need is not basic, look at TSM.

SA