[THIN] OT: Assisted Computing Facilities

  • From: Grant Alexander <Grant.Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:42:16 +1300

Apologies if you have seen this before.  I have only just been able to
regain my composure after reading it.  The 10 Warning Signs are spot on.

 http://satirewire.com/features/siliconpines/acf.shtml
 <<SatireWire  THE TOUGHEST DECISION Assisted Computing Facilities.url>>

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: SatireWire  THE TOUGHEST DECISION Assisted Computing Facilities.url