[THIN] Re: OT: Applying 2003 GPO on NT4.0 Domains

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jpitsch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:59:57 -0400

No, the original message says the users are part of the NT4 domain.  The
policy for loopback specifically states that the user and computer
account must belong to an Active Directory domain.

Using NT policies or setting gpedit.msc (which affects everyone
unfortunately) are about the only way to go unless you create login
scripts that only apply when logging int the terminal servers.

Jeff Pitsch