[THIN] OT: Anyone using ACT! in Citrix or otherwise?

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:50:16 -0500

Howdy, List.
 I am looking for some real world feedback on ACT! 2005. We are looking to
replace an installation of Goldmine at a single location, ACT! is the
proposed solution (actually we already own it). I have heard negative
feedback about this app running client/server on PC's. If this is to be
deployed to multiple sites it is likely to be done with Citrix or with their
web client. Do you have any feedback about this product good or bad?
 Thanks,
Christopher