[THIN] Re: OT - Anyone seen this before?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:04:20 -0500

Selecting all will not show the files and size count within selected
folders. it will only show the size of the selected files within the
directory. In other words it doesn't select the files that are within the
folders, only the folders themselves.  Viruscan only scans files that you
tell it to, unless you tell it to scan all files. It may not scan hidden
files.
Chkdsk is correct and the right click/properties on the C: drive should also
give you a good accurate usage.
JK