[THIN] Re: OT: Any comments on Sophos AV for Enterprise?

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:48:54 -0400

I used Sophos for a year on citrix and it was OK. I had some strange
problems configuring autoupdate but they were rectified eventually. Did not
use their mail protection. We currently use McAfee (always were and Sophos
was merely a test run)

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.