[THIN] OT: Any Exchange2k guru's want to try this one?

  • From: "Justin Martin" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:29:01 -0400

I have come across an issue where I had an email address that would
forward emails to 3 specific users - I have decided that I would rather
have these users get the messages using a shared public folder that will
be mail enabled. I have deleted the original distribution list and any
references to the list email address. I then created a new public folder
and mail enabled it. I need to use the same email address that the DL
originally was using. After a few minutes the original email address was
available and was given to the new public folder. My problem is now that
when I try to send email to the public folder I get a message
immediately that the address does not exist.

Thanks
Justin