[THIN] Re: OT: Anti-Virus Vendors (AGAIN)

  • From: Henry Sieff <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:33:10 -0600

That's why Symantec makes Corporate edition.

1) go to management console
2) set up network to pull updates from a master server
3) set the master server(s) to update daily

Done.

021908382713?O
penDocument&src=sec_web_nam)

With kind regards,

Lennart Koschella
System Adminstrator
University Hospital Tuebingen/Germany

This Week's Sponsor - RTO Software / TScale What's keeping you from getting
more from your terminal servers? Did you know, in most cases, CPU
Utilization IS NOT the single biggest constraint to scaling up?! Get this
free white paper to understand the real constraints & how to overcome them.
SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more servers.
the below link:

than buying more servers.
than buying more servers.