[THIN] OT: Anti Spam

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <TinyBeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:42:06 -0500

No I don't work for GFI. However I've used their product for some time and
am happy with the results. Below is a press announcement that was released
today.

GFI launches freeware version of Exchange Server anti-spam product

Exchange administrators can check mail against popular blacklists such as
ORDB & Spamhaus
London, UK, 5 March 2003 - As a contribution to the battle against spam, GFI
today launched a freeware version of GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP 8.
The free version allows incoming email to be checked against popular DNS
blacklists (also known as real time blacklists) at server level, prior to
distributing the mail to network users. It also enables administrators to
set up their own blacklists and includes a patented automatic whitelist
management tool. www.gfi.com.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice