[THIN] Re: OT Again. Outlook 203 complains when another program sends mail

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:41:25 -0000

I think I'm a bit closer now. the Outlook security profile thing only seems
to work for Simple MAPI operations (SMAPI). My app uses MAPI. typical.
However, I've found a component that claims to be able to temporarily
disable the security features programmatically so I'm going to try that out.

Need free business advice, then visit our website at www.broomfield.co.uk

Confidentiality:
recipient(s) only and may be confidential and/or privileged.  If they have
come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you
copy or disclose them or any part of their contents to any person or
organisation; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error
immediately and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer
system.

This footnote also confirms that before leaving our system this e-mail
message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

Gallai'r e-bost yma gynnwys gwybodaeth gyfrinachol a/neu ddeunydd hawlfraint.
Os ydych chi'n meddwl eich bod wedi derbyn yr e-bost yma drwy gamgymeriad rydym
yn ymddiheuro am hyn; peidiwch os gwelwch yn dda â datgelu, anfon ymlaen,
printio, copïo na dosbarthu gwybodaeth yn yr e-bost yma na gweithredu mewn
unrhyw fodd drwy ddibynnu ar ei gynnwys: gwaherddir gwneud hynny'n gyfan gwbl a
gallai fod yn anghyfreithlon. Rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr fod y neges yma wedi
mynd ar goll cyn ei dileu.

Mae unrhyw safbwynt neu farn a gyflwynir yn eiddo i'r awdur ac nid ydynt o
anghenraid yn cynrychioli safbwynt neu farn Ymddiriedolaeth GIG Gogledd
Orllewin Cymru.

Gallai cynnwys yr e-bost yma gael ei ddatgelu i'r cyhoedd o dan Gôd Bod yn
Agored y GIG neu Ddeddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 2000.  Nid oes modd gwarantu
cyfrinachedd y neges ac unrhyw ateb.

Bydd y neges yma ac unrhyw ffeiliau cysylltiedig wedi cael eu gwirio gan
feddalwedd canfod firws cyn eu trosglwyddo.  Ond rhaid i'r sawl sy'n derbyn
wirio rhag firws ei hun cyn agor unrhyw ymgysylltiad.  Nid yw'r Ymddiriedolaeth
yn derbyn unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am unrhyw golled neu niwed a allai gael ei achosi
gan firws meddalwedd.

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright material.  If
you believe that you have received this e-mail in error please accept our
apologies; please do not disclose, forward, print, copy or distribute
information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to
do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please inform the sender
that this message has gone astray before deleting it.

Any views or opinions presented are to be understood as those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the North West Wales NHS Trust.

The contents of this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS
Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.  The confidentiality
of the message and any reply cannot be guaranteed.

This message and any attached files will have been checked with virus detection
software before transmission.  However, recipients must carry out their own
virus checks before opening any attachment.  The Trust accepts no liability for
any loss or damage, which may be caused by software viruses.

http://www.seamlessplanet.com