[THIN] OT: Add MAPI client to Win2000 install

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:43:07 -0400

Anyone know what has to be do to enable a MAPI client installed with Outlook
to be useable on a Win2000 computer without Outlook.

I copied the entire \MAPI folder from my Win2000 Workstation over to a
Win2000 server and tried to register MAPI32.DLL and ran the .CPL to create a
profile but the program that is trying to use MAPI still isn't working.

There has to be some way to do this without installing Outlook.