[THIN] Re: OT - Active Directory

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:11:23 -0000

Every single account? Including admin accounts and service accounts?

Or wouldn't you want to be a bit more selective? (ie OU hierarchy, or
some other logical condition?)

This is quite easily scriptable, but you need to think about the above,
before defining you're algorithm.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com