[THIN] Re: OT: A/V for enterprise environments - again

  • From: LDS <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:26:42 -0500

I run McAfee VirusScan 7.1 on my TS and while I have had no noticable
problems, this thread prompted me to check my connections and I see
that each user is in fact running updaterui.exe.  I do not see the
entry in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CV\Run.

Any other suggestions on how to eliminate this process for each user?