[THIN] OT: APC InRow RC Chilled Water Cooling Units

  • From: Leon Jaimes <slyride@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:34:59 -0700

Hello,
We have two APC ACRC100 in row liquid cooled cooling units that we
ended up not being able to use because of some plumbing issues.
They were installed about a year and a half ago and were used for
about 6 months.
If anyone is interested, please email me off list.
Thanks
Leon Jaimes
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist