[THIN] Re: OT: AD Native Mode question

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:46:12 -0500

Vince

Basically switching to native mode wil stop replication with your NT BDCs
(they're not supported) and you'll not be able to add any NT BDCs to your AD
domain any more. Your benefits will be access to the universal groups. As
long as 1 of your BDCs is Exchange 5.5 (and you can not change it's BDC
role) I would recommend to stay away from it.

Pav