[THIN] Re: OT: 2k3 NSLookup / DNS Weirdness

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:59:44 -0000

Do your DNS servers thing they are root servers? (is there a . zone?)

When you fully qualify a name it looks like you are getting a response,
so I would think it's either down to suffixes and search lists
(client-side), or possibly recursive settings at the server end
(possibly coupled with maybe thinking it's a root server?).

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.