[THIN] Re: OT: 1 power bar - 2 UPS

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:29:50 -0400

Mike,

this is exactly whaty I'm looking for. Do you know who you bought it from?

I tried googling it but all I can find are cables with 1 input and 2
outputs...

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.