[THIN] Re: OT: 1 power bar - 2 UPS

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:21:16 -0700

Agreed, considering that air is one of the best insulators :)

Tesla did not distinguish between radio wave radiation and AC power
generation and considered both viable to transmit via the air. Can't hold it
is against him though since he did invent A/C power generation/transmission
and radio technology as we know it today!

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262