[THIN] Re: OFF-Topic

  • From: martin.rawlins@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:56:23 +0100

Christine,

Got a cool little tool called Treesize Pro which scans your disk and breaks
it down in to tree form, showing the largest folder at the top. Might be
useful if you get this problem again.

regards

Martin Rawlins   CCA
Support Consultant (Environment)
Artemis International Corporation Limited
1st Floor, Regus House, 268 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX
Support :          0870 165 0999
DDI         : + 44 (0)1753 727016
Mobile   : + 44 (0)7979 537395
WebSite: www.artemisintl.com

For directions go to:
http://www.regus.com/html/locations/centre.asp?centre_id=114&agent=

|         |           Christine Easton |
|         |           <christine.easton|
|         |           @bmchp.org>      |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           22/09/2003 14:57 |
|         |           thin             |

  |       To:       "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] Re: OFF-Topic

Thanks all.  I figured out that it's my IMC Data folder on the c:\ .  It
was
originally on the D: and when I ran the Performance Optimizer it must have
moved it back to the c:\.  Thanks.