[THIN] Re: OFF TOPIC - About Exchange, Delegates

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:14:27 -0400

I have seen this behavior.  When you open Tools - Options from the
Outlook mailbox that is giving the Delegate permissions, you can set
quite a few options.  These options can be different for each of these
objects:  Calendar, Tasks, Inbox, Contacts, Notes and Journal.  The
choices are: None, Reviewer, Author and Editor.  There are also check
boxes for these two items: Delegate can see my private items and
Delegate receives copies of meeting related messages sent to me.

A limit on any of these could change what the delegate is able to view.
My guess (from your description) would be there is no check mark in the
"Delegate can see my private items" box.

Hope this helps

Jeff

Jesus Loves You