[THIN] Re: "ODBC Microsoft Access Driver Login Failed" Error running DSMAINT RECREATELHC

  • From: Marc-André Lapierre <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:00:38 -0400

Can you try to do a DSMAINT CONFIG and reenter the credentials needed to
connect to your Datastore.

Date:                     03/10/2008
Time:                     14:30:15
User:                     N/A
Computer:          EUSTON
Citrix Presentation Server has successfully contacted the license server AUX.

Errors after running dsmaint recreatelhc ....

Event Type:        Error
Event Source:    IMAService
Event Category:                None
Event ID:              3601
Date:                     03/10/2008
Time:                     14:17:54
User:                     N/A
Computer:          EUSTON
Failed to load initial plugins with error IMA_RESULT_FAILURE

Event Type:        Error
Event Source:    IMAService
Event Category:                None
Event ID:              3609
Date:                     03/10/2008
Time:                     14:17:54
User:                     N/A
Computer:          EUSTON
Failed to load plugin C:\Program
Files\Citrix\System32\Citrix\IMA\SubSystems\ImaRuntimeSS.dll with error
IMA_RESULT_FAILURE

Event Type:        Error
Event Source:    IMAService
Event Category:                None
Event ID:              3609
Date:                     03/10/2008
Time:                     14:17:54
User:                     N/A
Computer:          EUSTON
Failed to load plugin C:\Program
Files\Citrix\System32\Citrix\IMA\SubSystems\ImaPsSs.dll with error
IMA_RESULT_FAILURE

Event Type:        Error
Event Source:    IMAService
Event Category:                None
Event ID:              3613
Date:                     03/10/2008
Time:                     14:17:54
User:                     N/A
Computer:          EUSTON
Failed to connect to the database with error.  Error -
IMA_RESULT_FILE_NOT_FOUND The ACCESS .mdb file is missing.

Event Type:        Error
Event Source:    IMAService
Event Category:                None
Event ID:              3640
Date:                     03/10/2008
Time:                     14:17:54
User:                     N/A
Computer:          EUSTON
Error: Failed to connect to the database. The ACCESS .mdb file is missing.
Error: IMA_RESULT_FILE_NOT_FOUND  Indirect: 0  Server:   DSN file: C:\Program
Files\Citrix\Independent Management Architecture\MF20.dsn

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation.
It has also passed through the MailControl Anti-Virus service powered by
BlackSpider for total peace of mind.

Checked by AVG.
AM

PNG image