[THIN] Re: ODBC Connection

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:40:36 -0400

You're not talking about the IMADirectory ODBC connection are you?  This is
actually the DSN that points to the local host cache (LHC).  It is supposed
to be Access.  This is by design.

The actual SQL DSN is stored as MF20.dsn in \Program
Files\Citrix\Independent Management Architecture and is used by the actual
IMA Service for communicating with the Data Store DB.  This DSN will not
show up in ODBC administrator.