[THIN] ODBC Connection

  • From: "Ed Zubek" <ezubek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:04:05 -0400

When we configure an ODBC connection to the SQL server Data Store, either via a
scripted install or during a manual install, on the initial server reboot when
the server is finished building, the SQL DSN that points to the SQL server Data
Store, reverts back to Access Database, and we have to reconfigure the SQL DSN.
 This happended to us both on XP1.0 on W2K servers and now while upgrading to
PS3.0 on W2K3 servers.
This is NOT intermittent, every server has been doing this.
Has anyone else seen this?
Thanks in advance.
This email and all attachments that may have been included are intended
only for the use of the party to whom/which the email is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the
employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating,
distributing, or copying this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the Director of Risk/Privacy
Management at (216)778-5776.

For a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices, please visit:
http://www.metrohealth.org/general/privacy.asp

This Weeks Sponsor: eg Innovations, Inc.
Enabling Proactive Infrastructure Triage eG Innovations, Inc. is the leading
provider of real-time monitoring and proactive triage solutions
for IT Infrastructures.
http://www.eginnovations.com/egcitrix.htm