[THIN] Re: Novell logon window and Pub Apps

  • From: Lennart Koschella <lk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:51:24 +0200

Hi Rick!

Why have the Novell client at all then?

Because this anonymous application is an exception. Most users connect to the whole desktop published on the same server.

Alternatively, you could just disable the nwgina for the server hosting the
anonymous apps.

This wouldn't be an appropriate solution because of the above mentioned reason. However, a friendly reader pointed me to Novell TID10059708, which is exactly what I was looking for.

With kind regards,

Lennart Koschella
System Adminstrator
University Hospital Tuebingen/Germany

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale Complaints about applications response time - DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130