[THIN] Re: Novell context

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:42:08 +0100

MS CSNW stores the connection details actually on the machine, for each
user, rather than in the user's profile.

This is, no doubt, due to the fact that it may actually need to connect
to NetWare resource to actually load the user profile.

So it does matter about the inidividual Citrix box, and roaming profiles
do not help.

You can set a default per server, though, or hypothetically pre-empt the
situation by precreating all the users settings on each server.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com