[THIN] Re: Novell context

  • From: "Rich Dynia" <rdynia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:16:59 -0500

Roaming user profiles are setup in AD and are pointed to a separate box.  Every
other user setting saves and roams fine but the Novell context.  Does the
Novell version 4.2 or MS client have anything to do with it?  I read something
about contextless logins but I don't think I can apply that to this version,
can I?

Thanks for your help!