[THIN] Novell context

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:58:11 -0500

Novell 4.2, Windows 2000 SP4, XP FR3

Is there a way to automatically set the Novell context for Citrix users?  The
problem is that each time we put in a new server in the farm the user will get
prompted for their Novell context.  Of course everything gets saved in the
user's profile except the Novell context.  We have different contexts so
setting a default one will not work.  We use the Microsoft Client Service for
Netware instead of the Novell client due to an older DOS app.

Thanks for your help!

Rich Dynia
Network Engineer
Insure One
rdynia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com