[THIN] Novell and Universal Print Application

  • From: craig@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:15:19 -0600

All,

I've not much recent experience with the third-party universal print driver
applications such as ThinPrint, UniPrint, EOL, or ScrewDrivers.  I have a
client that's beginning to experience a large number of print issues through
Citrix and they're looking for a way out.

The client is 100% Novell.  All file/print/authentication is done through a
NetWare 5 server.  The client machines are mostly Windows 95 and most printing
is done through network printers via NetWare print queues.

Any suggestions as to which product might be best?  Ive got an email into each
of the companies asking the same question, but I'd like to get some insight
from people that dont work in sales. :)

Thanks.

Craig

than buying more servers.