[THIN] Re: Novell and Nfuse - URGENT

  • From: "Roy" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:12:55 -0700

I don't think that is going to be an issue since there has been
tree/context support since 4.x (I think) but definitely 5.

Your big issues will be Citrix MetaFrame XP Feature Rellease version (at
least 1 but I would go FR3), NFuse and your Program Neighborhood and
Program Neighborhood Agent versions.
Hope that helps,
Roy A. Tokeshi
www.tokeshi.com