[THIN] Re: Not much list traffic. Is that correct

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <TinyBeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:53:38 -0400

I'm a Czech, but I working in the US. Most of us do not have Friday off, merely
the 4th to celebrate the USA's independence day. Although to most American's it
is not about celebrating independence but a male holiday where they have the
opportunity to play with pyrotechnics. My neighbors exchanged mortar rounds all
evening. I think their firework show was better than the one the city put on.
It is a frightening thing when you but that much gunpowder in the hands of a
Redneck.

Jan Broucinek