[THIN] Norton Systemworks on Citrix servers

  • From: "Richard Larsen" <Richard.Larsen@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:11:11 -0400

Hi,
        I have a Windows 2000 server running Citrix V1.8 FR1
which has been acting up lately. I was wondering if any has
installed Norton Systemworks 2002 on a Citrix server to perform
system maintenance? If not, is there a better tool?

Thanks,
Rich
Rich Larsen
Systems and Network Administration
Compaq - Part of the new HP            Richard.Larsen@xxxxxx
200 Route 9 North
Manalapan, New Jersey 07726                     732-577-6083