[THIN] Re: Nortel 2050 softphone via CAG

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:58:14 -0400

Yes, sorry, in Citrix.

Thank you,

Jim Medeiros
Citrix Administrator
GMAC Insurance

________________________________

        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chad Schneider (IT)
        Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:56 PM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Re: Nortel 2050 softphone via CAG

        A policy...in Citrix?

        This is a full VPN connection to our network, via the CAG.

        Chad Schneider
        Systems Engineer
        ThedaCare IT
        920-735-7615

        >>> On 6/12/2008 at 2:01 PM, <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

        We use Avaya IP here and had to set a policy to increase the
audio bandwidth to 384k.  Did you look into something like that?

        Thank you,

        Jim Medeiros
        Citrix Administrator
        GMAC Insurance