[THIN] No (new) users in Users Tab

  • From: Ruud Bransen <rb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:14:12 +0100

Hi list,

The CMC doesn't show any users in the Users Tab. After restarting the IMA
service the users show up in the CMC. However,  users that logon or logoff
are not added or removed from the list. I found an article about DNS and one
about disabling and enabling the ICA-connector but they both didn't solve
the issue. We also recreated the ICA connector and rejoint the servers in
the farm, both with the same result. Oh yeah: they do show up in the
Terminal Server Manager. Can anyone help me out?

Regards,

Ruud Bransen

Databalk bv

 <http://www.databalk.nl> www.databalk.nl