[THIN] No mouse pointer while shadowing

  • From: "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 02:07:25 -0000

Dear all,

We have just gone live today on our Citrix farm(a massive 8 servers).
However after shadowing some users, we have noticed that the mouse pointer
does not display.

It did work on one session I shadowed, but none of the others.

Running anonymous published applications

Windows 2003
MPS 3.0 With cumulative hotfix bundle

One additional point is that I have ONLY VIEWED. I have not interacted with
the session..

One other problem which I am still trying to figure out, is I shadowed a
session and all I got was a grey screen ?

Any suggestions, because to me at the moment it looks like a bug in Citrix.
If it is I have no idea how to let Citrix know about it.

Thanks