[THIN] Re: No Of users conn to application

  • From: "Nagarajan Haridas" <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:15:26 +0530

But we cant take that as a report right? I want to take the report of total
number of users connected to a particular published application . So is
there any command line utilities are there , we can schedule via a batch
file to run in any one of the Citrix servers

Please advice

nagarajan haridas

  _____