[THIN] No Connection with WYSE 3125 to Win2K TS via Win2003 TS...

  • From: Torben Claus <torben.claus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:28:06 +0100

Hi Folks,
we got strong problems here. Since we upgraded our Farm to Win2003 TS
we got connection Problems to one Win2K TS.
Our ThinClients are connecting to the Win2003 Farm (Published App "pn.exe")
and then trying to open a Application that is on a W2k TS
- but nothing happens...
He trys to establish the connection and thats all.

Any ideas?

Greetings.
Torben
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH