[THIN] Nfuse in North America & Europe

  • From: "Petitti, Bruno" <bpetitti@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:16:16 -0400

Currently, we have users traveling around the world and we have encountered
the following problem.

When some user are in Europe, they are using PC's with a encryption level
lower then 128 and are unable to attach to the Nfuse server. Note. All the
Citrix Servers are in North America

How can this users gain access to the Nfuse site? Do we have to setup
another Nfuse site with a lower encryption level?

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp