[THIN] Re: Nfuse in DMZ

  • From: Gene.I.Herman@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:54:42 -0500

Are you also using CSG in the DMZ with the STA ouitside??

A couple of things we had to do - we had to publish in WWW DNS - the
"friendly name" of both the CSG and Nfuse box.
XML port as well as 80 & 443, We are using certs from Verisign. we didi not
use alt address in nfuse - but apparently our firewall guys handled the
translation for us

Gene Herman
Systems Engineer
Healthnet of the North East
(203) 381-6567

                      Stuart Pittwood

                      <SPittwood@amerypa        To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      rkes.co.uk>               cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [THIN] Nfuse in DMZ

                      thin-bounce@freeli

                      sts.org

                      03/17/2003 04:23

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Hi all,

I have a back to back DMZ (MS ISA Server on both sides) with a web
server in the middle.

Can anyone point me to a good document detailing what needs to be done
on the firewalls in order to have our web server run Nfuse classic and
talk to the metaframe servers (XPa FR2) which are housed on the internal
network.

Thanks in advance

Stu

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79