[THIN] Re: Nfuse don't start appl.

  • From: "Andre ten Bohmer" <andre.tenbohmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:59:36 +0200

> Windows 2000 SP3
> MF XP1.0 FR3
>
> Several Win2000 clients with FULL PN install and IE6.0sp1.
>
> We use NFUSE to start applications. Most of the clients works fine,
> except
> some pc's.
> The user logs on to NFUSE, but when the users starts the application,
> nothing happens (except the blue line in IE moves).
>
> We have tried to delete temp. ie files, reinstall of ICA client, install
> of
> msjavx86.exe, changes to nfuse admin local client only.
>
> Some suggestions ?
Maybe this helps to pin-point the problem: right click on the application to
launch and choose "open link in new window".
If there is an error message, it will show.

Cheers,
Andre

This Week's Sponsor - NetX Inc.
NOT all of your data resides at the server, can you backup and restore every PC
in your company including remote systems ? FlexSafe protects your
organization's data with client backup and recovery. Snapshots take just a few
minutes, even for notebook users who connect through a dial-up modem.
http://www.netxinc.com/product_flexsafe.asp