[THIN] Re: Nfuse Problem

  • From: "Joe Mulhall" <Joe.Mulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:41:15 +0000

I think you're all right there, sounds like the server is having trouble
reading the version of your client.

I don't know how it does this but I'd guess there'd be a registry entry
somewhere its reading which could be incorrect.
>>> rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/03/2003 15:06:06 >>>

The version in ICA client Update configuration is saying 6.1.967. The
version I am currently using and have installed on the NFuse Server is
6.31.1051.=20

Is the problem that the ICA Client Update Configuration is not showing
the same version? If so, how do I change this? There doesn't seem to
be
a visible way through that tool.