[THIN] Re: Nfuse Problem

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:14:38 -0800

If Nfuse is trying to auto-install and update the ICA clients, then more
than likely the setting is under nfuse.conf, or config.txt

It's been a while since I've played w/ 1.5 Nfuse, but I would look for
either of the above listed files under c:\program files\citrix, and
C:\Winnt\java\trustlib (I think)

Make a backup of the files, edit them very carefully, and if this is an
IIS 4.0 server, reboot it for the change to take effect. If it's IIS
5.0, run 'iisreset' from a command prompt.=20

ICA Client updates can also be forced from the MF servers as well, on
your ICA tool bar, it's the 6th option down. Disable any 'auto updates'
that you see listed there and see if that gets rid of your error.=20

HTH

J=20