[THIN] Nfuse Login Prompt

  • From: John_Orf@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:50:16 -0600

Ok, not sure why this is happening but...

A user will login to Nfuse and be presented with their apps, no problem.
When they click on an app such as a Microsoft Office app or a Lotus Suite
app they are sometimes presented with the Windows 2000 screen to login to
the domain.  It doesn't happen everytime and I'm not sure why it would
happen at all since they already have authenticated with Nfuse.  I am
running Nfuse 1.7, W2K SP3, MF XPa .

Thanks much,
John Orf
SSM Health Care