[THIN] Re: Nfuse Icons

  • From: "P.J. Johannsen" <pjohannsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:44:03 -0700

Nick,

I haven't experienced this problem so I don't have much else to offer as a
solution.  One thing to try is manually creating the GIF file and placing it
in the proper location.  Perhaps the problem can be eliminated if the icon
does not have to be created from scratch.

PJ

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79