[THIN] Nfuse Icons

  • From: "Nick Crisp" <ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:55:03 +1100

Hi all
My systems were working perfectly until this morning when I was asked to
publish a newer version of one of our apps.
This application is already running successfully for some other users,
so all I needed to to was adjust the commandline for the published app
and away it would go....

But instead it caused this error for any user who had permission to use
the app...

There was an error generating the app list:
There was an error while encoding a GIF file. The intended destination
for the file was:
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\NFuseIcons\Ax0020x002dx0020Dx0020U_1047015529.gif.
The error encountered was: java.io.FileNotFoundException. Please make
sure that the path exists and the appropriate user account has
sufficient permission to write and delete files.

I have since removed all users from this application, and tried to
publish note pad to my self and received the same problem

Has anyone experienced anything like this (I'm wondering if it is a M$
patch related problem)

All other apps are still working as long as I don't try to change
anything and cause a new icon to be written

Nick Crisp
Network Manager
www.pinnaclesoftware.com.au