[THIN] Re: Nfuse Classic and NDS

  • From: "Eugene Herman" <EHerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:58:10 -0400

We are running Nfuse 1.7 / CSG/ STA authenticating to NDS with no problems =
- if you need to ask specific questions - drop me a line off line =
@eherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> jason.weems@xxxxxxxxxxxx 10/15/02 04:45PM >>>

Sorry... forgot it was supported on MetaFrame XP FR1.  We are running MF =
1.8=20
and it isn't supported until we upgrade.