[THIN] Re: Nfuse Automatic Client install question

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:43:48 -0600

Nope that didn't do it.  I had already done most of the things you
recommended, including deleteing cookies and I restarted the server (thanks
for the IISreset command).  The only thing I didn't do was the temp files,
but that didn't fix it.  It still isn't showing the client installation
caption.

I'll keep playing with it.