[THIN] Nfuse 1.6/Columbia and Ticketing

  • From: "Watson, Melissa L." <watsonme@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:17:13 -0500

I have a problem that I could use some immediate help with.  I have had our
Nfuse 1.6 with Project Columbia site running for a while without much
problem.  However, I've recently had to add another Citrix farm to the site
that is running MetaFrame 1.8 and does not have a license for FR1.  Without
FR1, ticketing doesn't work for the 1.8 farm, and users are not able to
launch their applications.  The administrators of the other farm have not
kept their subscription advantage up to date, and they do not have the funds
to upgrade to FR1.

So, how can I disable the need for ticketing on the Nfuse site?  Right now,
we have a lot of unhappy users.  Any help is appreciated.

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company