[THIN] Nfuse 1.61, GSG1.1 and fixes

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:33:18 -0600

Anyone out there running the latest CSG with patches and an NFuse1.61
site?

I have a problem with this config where the NFuse page can retrieve an
STA ticket but the CSG server will not establish the session.=20

The logs show that it is having problems with the tickets being
retrieved from the client. I believe this may be due to the ticket going
through NFuse 1.61 but am not sure. Anyone else running this config?

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp