[THIN] Re: Nfuse 1.6 and local client drives

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:32:50 -0800

Hi,

Did you try "\\client\c$" or something like that to connect via your
Explorer? If it does not work (assuming your client has drive C) your
changes were not applied yet to your session, i.e. you did not logout after
the change was made. Anyway, check this UNC connection, if it works, your
drives might be hidden, but accessible. You can fix it with tools like
TWEAKUI or via Registry editor. The change does not require logout and will
be visible immediately.

ALEX