[THIN] Re: Nfuse

  • From: "Scott Skrogstad" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DBlake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:02:16 -0500

6.0  128bit

Scott
----------------------Original message-------------------

What encryption is your IE and what version??

             "Scott
Skrogstad"

<scott@xxxxxxxxxx

             Sent by:                  "Ron
Oglesby"
             thin-bounce@freel
<roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
             ists.org
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

             cc

             05/19/2004
03:53                                      Subject
             PM                        [THIN] Re:
Nfuse

             Please respond

thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

It says on the client v7.1000  40bit....

I have downloaded ver 8 but have no idea where to put it
on the server so that it is the default web client that is
being pushed to my users...

Scott